Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Other Side Of the Camera

So a few months ago I attended a workshop and listened to Mike Larson speak. He is a great inspiration to me in business and life. During his presentation he talked about his wife and how they get their pictures done about once a year around their anniversary. He talked about how it was so fun and great to have images of themselves and how close it brings them together. I started thinking, my wife and I have never had pictures of just the two of us. We have never had another professional photograph us, not even our own wedding!! August 18th was our anniversary of being together for 17 years. What a perfect time to have a portrait session of just the two of us. I contacted Corey Hage and we met in Seattle and had a great session. It was so weird at first for us to be on the other side of the camera. We will cherish these pictures for the rest of our lives. I now know what Mike was talking about and how he feels when he looks at the images of him and his wife.

Angie, I Love You and look forward to creating more images and memories together for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Corey for a great session and look forward to seeing the rest of the images.

Mike, thank you for being such a great mentor and inspiration to me.


Our sneak peak from Corey, can't wait to see the rest.

0 comments: